ANGELS COME IN MANY FORMS. IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR THE WHITE-WINGED, FLUFFY, NEWLY LAUNDERED ONES, YOU MIGHT MISS THE KICK-ASS MUDDY ANGELS WHO LITERALLY MOVE THINGS ALONG IN USEFUL WAYS.
Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- I hail from a green and rainy hamlet nestled in the Pennine hills (UK) and am a true northern gal’ (down to earth, straight talking + cheeky).
- After uni, I negotiated ginormous contracts on a miniscule paradisiacal island off the coast of Africa for Europe’s leading tour operator. And hated it!
- There I met my Swarthy Spaniard (my then neighbour) and we moved to his home town in mainland Spain.
- With my newly acquired language skills (I’m bilingual), I got a postgrad in Spanish translation and became a university lecturer, and a mum.
- While freelancing as a translator, I turned my fascination for all things spiritual and online geekery into Projects Angel.
- I’m in the CEST timezone, in Zaragoza, Spain, living with said swarthy Spaniard and one Angelic daughter.
- We spend our weekends in a 200-year old hand-carved cave dwelling in a tiny Spanish village, not far from The Camino.