Hi there! I’m Elizabeth Jackson, The Projects Angel, Strategist and Virtual Assistant for Spiritual Entrepreneurs. My mission is to help and empower you to create (or recreate) a simple, affordable, grounded business that doesn’t drain you energetically or financially.
If you are starting out as a spiritual entrepreneur, ready to start afresh with a new perspective or embark upon a new project, I can help you with so many things. I offer Strategy Sessions to help move you forward as well as ongoing Virtual Assistance for when you need not just another set of hands, but someone who doesn’t need micro-managing.
I can help you strategize on things such as:
- Starting from scratch as a spiritual entrepreneur.
- Working out your target audience.
- Defining your next steps.
- Brainstorming business branding and taglines.
- Deciding on the best logo.
- Choosing lead generation techniques that will play to your strengths.
- Tightening up your niche.
- Putting together a bio.
Elizabeth is one of those rare people who combine their marketing knowledge with deeper intuitive and spiritual guidance, which is what this world needs.Leigh Tremaine. Author, Speaker and Inner Wellness Consultant
I can help you with:
- Creating a website from scratch.
- Website makeovers.
- Newsletter templates and content.
- Self-organizing and organic social media.
- Signature blog posts.
- Integrating an online booking system, shopping cart, or any other function you need in your website.
- Search Engine Optimization to rank your site in Google.
I have a secret system that nobody else uses to create fabulous, safe and low-cost websites and simple set-and-forget AND organic social media!
“I have nothing but thanks and good things to say about Elizabeth, the Projects Angel. She listens and acts on what you want, with a creative twist of her own to make things work better. I highly recommend her if you need someone to be a silent member of your team or just need that extra help with a project. 10/10.”Nick Humphries. International Medium and Healer
Who am I?
Before we continue, here’s a little more about me…
- I hail from a green and rainy hamlet nestled in the Pennine hills (UK) and am a true northern gal’ (down-to-earth, straight-talking + cheeky).
- After uni, I negotiated ginormous contracts on a minuscule paradisaical island off the coast of Africa for Europe’s leading tour operator. And hated it!
- There I met my Swarthy Spaniard (my then neighbour) and we moved to his home town in mainland Spain.
- With my newly acquired language skills, I got a post-grad in Spanish translation and became a university lecturer and soon after that a mum.
- While freelancing as a translator, I turned my fascination for all things spiritual and online geekery into Projects Angel.
- I was an online strategist and VA for spiritual entrepreneurs for 5 years before realizing that, “the only thing spiritual entrepreneurs need is entrepreneurial spirit” and that a lot of what people sell online is a load of smoke and mirrors.
- At that point, taking my own good advice on how lightworkers can shine anywhere, I went happily back to my fulfilling day job(s) as a translator – marketer – teacher of English to Spanish kiddies.
- I now take on Strategy and VA work since I LOVE BEING THE PROJECTS ANGEL, but I won’t do work that I don’t think is beneficial for my clients. Like seriously, I won’t lift a finger if the energy isn’t right.
- I’m in the CEST timezone, in Zaragoza, Spain, living with said swarthy Spaniard and one Angelic daughter.
- We spend our weekends in a 200-year old hand-carved cave dwelling in a tiny Spanish village, not far from The Camino.
If we sound like a good match, book a connect call with me. Then, we can work out if and how to work together.
Let me help you with the leg work and the brain work, so you can get on with the soul work.
“Elizabeth is a Pixie and has a light and energizing presence that sets you at ease instantly. I found the session helpful to better determine what exactly to offer for my new mentorship course which had stumped me. Elizabeth guided me expertly to ask the right questions to get the outcome I needed. Thank you! I now know what I need to do thanks to your direction.”
“Elizabeth, you are amazing! You think of ways to do things, organize them and create structure that never occurred to me. You strategize and bring together ideas and concepts that I’ve struggled with. I am in awe at how much simpler you have made my life. You are generous with your suggestions, intuitive (very important to me!) with your understanding of my concerns, and quick to offer easy, digestible solutions. I love working with you and I am absolutely thrilled to have you be a part of my Divine team. You make my life so much more SANE! Thank you so much! Divine hugs to you.”
“Elizabeth lives up to her name as Projects Angel! She uses her quick mind and excellent linguistic skills to develop content, keep my social media fresh and appealing, create new products and services, and so much more. I love brainstorming with her. Working with Elizabeth is like taking vitamins: my business gets stronger, and she fills in all the gaps.”
“Elizabeth is an asset to my business! She intuits the changes needed and delivers them quickly. Not to mention she’s business savvy and tenacious. My business has streamlined thanks to Elizabeth’s help. I highly recommend her for all of your VA work!“
“I have nothing but thanks and good things to say about Elizabeth, the Projects Angel. She listens and acts on what you want, with a creative twist of her own to make things work better. I highly recommend her if you need someone to be a silent member of your team or just need that extra help with a project. 10/10.”
“Thank you so much Elizabeth for the Intuitive Guidance Session. The messages that came through you were exactly what I needed to hear. Not only did I hear the messages, it’s the first time I’ve had a session with someone when I could actually feel the energy shifting within me. This gave me reassurance and validation that I am on track and provided me with more clarity regarding my next steps. My feelings of overwhelm and confusion are gone and I feel much more peaceful and focused.”
“Elizabeth has changed my life. I’m serious. Having her to handle all the things that take me forever has freed me up to do what I do best: put words on the page and help others to do the same. Every time I email Elizabeth I tell her how grateful I am for her! She not only does everything I ask her to do promptly and efficiently, but always goes an extra mile for me. Best of all, she totally gets me and my business. I highly recommend her services!”
“Elizabeth is an extremely competent, trustworthy Projects Manager and a warm and generous cheerleader. She really felt a part of the team from the start and her contributions to getting our business organised was significant. We would happily recommend her to sprinkle a bit of her magic fairy dust on your business too.”
“During our session, Elizabeth gave me so much helpful information, sharing her wealth of knowledge and experience. As my business is just starting out, she recommended options for me to follow up. She quickly followed up the next day by email and a personal call with more suggestions. Thanks Elizabeth. When the time comes for brand marketing, I’ll be in touch.”
“If you are looking for added insight into your business or really “anything”, ask Elizabeth and her intuition. It is a joyful, surprising and fun experience to discuss and brainstorm various ideas and have added insight into any area of business. Elizabeth also volunteers keen observations of her own based on extensive knowledge of the current energy and trends. I would not hesitate to refer my clients for a consultation chat with Elizabeth.”
“Having just one Strategy Session with Elizabeth was VERY enlightening! I already had a strong idea who my clientele was, but my issue was finding them. I couldn’t find them anywhere and it was very frustrating since I’ve trained for years and have a tool belt full of ways to help them. With the assistance of Elizabeth’s intuition and strategic thinking, I went on to find that my tribe actually ‘hide in plain sight’ because they don’t let anyone know how deeply exhausted, sad, angry, and fatigued they really are. A few days after the session, I went to some of the locations where my people spend time with my new marketing material and my pitch freshly polished, and voila, there they were! To all of you who are thinking of having a session with Elizabeth, for me, it was worth every single last penny. Thanks a million Elizabeth. “
“Elizabeth replied immediately to my contact request, emailing and calling straight away. She shared a lot of in-depth knowledge of the spiritual entrepreneur sector, which helped clarify my options. In my Intuitive Guidance Session Elizabeth provided her own spiritual insight to guide my investment, marketing, and content choices for my work, and she kindly followed up the session with some useful web resources. I came away with a better awareness of how to reach the people who can benefit from my Inner Wellness sessions. Elizabeth is one of those rare people who combine their marketing knowledge with deeper intuitive and spiritual guidance, which is what this world needs. As I teach in my work, without spiritual insight we can lose our way when making practical choices! Thanks Elizabeth!